Current Rating: Not Rated Yet
A timeless classic in parties, King's Cup has so many variations on rules so we're just going to suggest what we most commonly play with and what this fine member submitted!
Set up -
- Deck of Cards
- Big cup for the middle
- Lots of beer
Everyone sits down in a circle around a table. Put the big cup in the middle and scatter the cards face down around the cup. If you are playing with the separation rule (described below), make sure all the cards are touching.
Game Play -
Choose a person to go first and that person picks a card and flips it over so everyone sees it at the same time. Refer to the rules below to figure out what you need to do as a result of the card you just turned over. Player order then continues clockwise with the next person flipping a card and following the rule to it and so on and so on until the cards run out.
- 2: Fuck You - Person that flips picks someone to drink.
- 3: Fuck Me - Person that flips must drink.
- 4: Floor - Last person to put their hand on the floor drinks.
- 5: Guys - All guys must drink.
- 6: Chicks - All girls must drink.
- 7: Heaven - Last person to raise their hand drinks.
- 8: Never Have I Ever - Person that flips this must say "Never have I ever ..." and say something people could have done. Anyone that has done that action must drink. Example: Never have I ever had a threesome (if you had a threesome now you drink).
- 9: Bust-A-Rhyme - Person that flips says a sentence, the next person has to say a sentence with the last word rhyming with the previous sentence and this continues in player order until someone messes up or takes longer then 5 seconds and that person must drink.
- 10: Sentence - Person that flips says one word then the next person says that word and adds another, the following person must repeat the previous said words (in order of how they were said) and add their own word. This continues until someone can't remember the words correctly and messes up the sentence and said person must drink. The sentence doesn't have to make any sense such as: I like beer with fried blue grass and pillows on the car.
- Jack: Categories - Person that flips picks a category and names something from it then you go in player order naming something in that category until someone repeats something or cannot think of something and then that person drinks. Example categories are: characters in dora, colors, brands of vodka, nissan models, NFL teams.
- Queen: Questions - Person that flips asks a random player a question. That player must then ask another player a question or answer the previous question with a question. The first person to not use a question must drink.
- King: King's Cup - Player that flips pours whats left of their beer into the center cup. The player that flips the last King must drink the King Cup.
- Ace: Make a Rule - Player that flips gets to make a rule up. Anyone who does not follow the rule must drink. Example rules: No cursing, You have to talk in an accent, No First Names, No Pointing, No saying drink drank or drunk.
These rules can freely be altered for however drunk you are trying to get. For instance, it is typical when we want to go blackout to throw in the "waterfall" rule instead of one of these existing rules. Waterfall is where one person starts drinking, then the next person starts drinking and so on until everyone is drinking. You can not put down your cup until the person before you puts theirs down. Hence a "waterfall" effect.
Share on Facebook
can rate games and give their feedback! Click Here to register
today and receive all the free benefits of membership! Already a member? Login using the easy form on the top menu!